Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Goals

I realize how cliché it is to makes New Year's resolutions, so instead I will simply list the things I am excited for which 2010 has promised to provide:

> The right to wield a vehicle
> My first summer job
> A wedding that I actually want to attend in May
> Doing well at swim meets
> Doing well at quiz meets
> Getting a lot of reading done
> Watching less films
> Finishing Grade 11/12 math for good
> Finding a kick-ass hairstyle at last
> Seeing a rock show
> Learning new words
> The Wolf Man in February
> Being 17 in August
> Making my own dress
> Attending an opera
> Backstage for Love According to John again
> Being able to afford a Zune
> Finding El Roi
> Getting into the bronze level in my swimming courses [required for a future lifeguarding job]
> The purchase of a fish and a frog
> Learning to write with my left hand
> Dying my hair
> Alice in Wonderland in April
> Not getting cancer

2 comments:

  1. 2010 goals:

    -eating properly
    -drinking water
    -taking vitamins
    -getting A's
    -getting married
    -getting paid
    -getting published
    -working out at school
    -working all summer
    -writing poems
    -writing The Crow Suits [again]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great goals. I'm excited to see how the first, fifth, eighth and eleventh turn out.

    ReplyDelete